- National television exposure on the Colbert Report, Fox & Friends, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, The ESPY Awards, Jay Leno, and Time Magazine.
- Over 300,000 dedicated Facebook groups and over 100 leagues nationwide.
- Over 300,000 Google searches per month for the term Beer Pong.
- The graduating class of 2012 is 13.6 million with $53 billion in discretionary dollars at their disposal
- According to four academic studies that surveyed (6000) college students nationwide – 50% play beer pong.
- 7.8 Million Single Family Homes with Swimming Pools in the Continental USA
- Americans spend over $35 billion on food, beverages, and supplies for tailgating each year.
The sport of beer pong has grown from an obsessive game played by college students into a mainstream industry. “A sport by college students across the country is gaining popularity and becoming a source of revenue for savvy entrepreneurs.”
– The Wall Street Journal