Drunken Clams with Garlic Bread July 06 2016
Having a beach party or a backyard bash? Between playing some PORTOPONG poolside, cocktails, and basking in the sun try dazzling your guests with this awesome appetizer!
Our drunken clams with grilled garlic bread will have everyones mouths watering, you never wanna waist the juice!
- Little neck clams
- Lite Beer
- Fresh Basil
- Olive oil
- French Bread
- Fire up the grill!
- In a tin (small or large depending on the amount of clams) add oil and 4/5 cloves garlic ( the more the merrier) and start to simmer.
- Remove from the heat and add clams chopped fresh tomatoes, chopped fresh basil, beer, and 1 stick of butter cut into cubes spread out in different areas of the tray, salt and pepper to taste ( if you want to kick it up add red pepper flakes)
- Cover with tin foil and steam until clams are open (usually 10/12 mins)
- Cut French Bread in half grill face down, until crispy. Remove from heat, butter and garlic. Place on grill and crisp the rest of the way.
- Remove the Foil slice bread and soak up the summer love!